Engineering & Design
We specialize in providing innovative engineering solutions for RF, wireless and spread spectrum requirements, using state-of-the-art technology in conjunction with the latest computer technologies and programming methods. Comtronics can provide computer-generated coverage studies to limit the radio equipment investment until there is a clear idea of how well a particular radio site will propagate. These studies are excellent tools to graphically illustrate how a particular radio system operates.
In addition, Comtronics Engineering staff has the knowledge and experience to produce custom designs to yield optimum performance. Our capabilities include:
- RF coverage surveys. On-site, Area-wide and County-wide
- RF shielding and inter-modulation studies
- Site studies to determine possible repeater, transmitter and receiver sites
- Propagation studies to determine the probability that a given radio installation will cover the desired territory.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multi-point path profiles including maps and technical evaluation
- HAAT Calculations
- Communication console design and drawing
- Needs assessment of existing RF systems and coordination with the FCC on licensing and interference reviews.
Contact your Comtronics representative for more information.