Comtronics Corp. is a full service communications firm specializing in the sales and service of two-way radio, in-building systems, and creative wireless solutions. Since 1990, we have provided New England companies and public safety organizations with a complete selection of quality wireless products, from basic two-way radio to complex and wide-area regional systems
Catherine Leonard Elected to The Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA) Board of Directors
The Enterprise Wireless Alliance (EWA), a leading advocate for wireless sales and service organizations, vendors and business enterprises that rely on wireless communications systems, today announced the election of Catherine Leonard, President, Comtronics, Quincy, Massachusetts, as the Alliance’s Chair of the Board. Catherine was elected to this leadership position by the Board of Directors during its annual meeting held today in Atlanta, Georgia and is the first woman to serve in this capacity at EWA.
With offices located both South and North of Boston, our experienced team of industry licensed and certified engineers, project managers and technicians are able to professionally design, install and maintain your communications equipment and systems. Our skilled sales team provides a thorough analysis of your needs and goals to then prepare a clear, accurate and competitive solution to meet those goals.
Comtronics offers all of the components necessary to meet today’s evolving wireless environment, including:
Our proven expertise includes:
- Technology – Provide state-of-the-art technologies by Motorola and other innovators
- System Design – Perform on-site analysis, RF studies,system planning and design
- System Implementation – Manage projects to combine the right materials and labor to implement a completely operational system
- Test and Certify – Perform system operational tests that include measuring to specified parameters, operational evaluation and formal certification
- Regulatory – Prepare the regulatory authorizations necessary to implement and commission an operating system
- Post-Sale Maintenance –Maintain a skilled, technical team and fully equipped service vehicles to guarantee prompt response in the service area on a 24/7/365 basis.
From system design through implementation and training, we are committed to customer satisfaction.